Terms & Conditions
REVISION POLICYThe allotted number of revisions is based on your selected package and you can demand as much revisions as stated in your package details. We focus on providing the best services to our customers and will continue revising until your needs are met. Any changes/revisions requested after the website design is finalized will be treated as a new order and charged separately.
REFUND POLICYREP Web Solutions, LLC refund policy will be nil if;
- You have chosen a special package.
- The primary design concept has been approved.
- You have demanded revisions.
- The cancellation has been made due to reasons non-related to the company.
- The company has not been contacted for more than 2 weeks of project.
- Company’s policies, or policy, have been violated.
- Other company or designer has been approached for the same project.
- The creative brief is lacking in required information.
- A complete design change has been demanded
- The claim has crossed the given ‘request for refund’ time span.
- The business is closing or changing name or business.
- Reasons such as ‘change of mind’, ‘disagreement with partner’ or other reasons that do not pertain to the service will not be subject to refund under any circumstances.
- In case of websites, refunds will not be entertained once the client has approved the design and the website is sent for development.
- Refund requests will not be entertained once the website designs are approved.
- A partial refund (not exceeding 25%) could be availed, if client fails to provide the initial brief for the web design within 10 days of placing the order.